PANEURHYTHMY RETREAT WEEKEND 2004
The Bay Area PanEuRhythmy Circles invite you to participate in our annual retreat,
May 28-31, 2004, at Sequoia Seminar, Ben Lomond, California.
Our Retreat Weekend will have a threefold focus:
INSPIRATION: Teaching and meditation with Natacha Kolesar.
MUSIC: Beautiful music and singing with Gilles Hainault.
DANCING: PanEuRhythmy, Sunbeams and the Pentagram with Ardella Nathanael.
ABOUT THE TEACHERS:
It is our good fortune to welcome the return of Natacha Kolesar, inspired educator, as our guest speaker, teacher and counselor. In 1976 Mrs. Kolesar became a devoted student of Omraam Mikhael Aivanhov, who was a direct disciple of Peter Deunov, the source of the PanEuRhythmy dances, spiritual music and teachings for life. She will share her wisdom gained from many years of study and through the practical development of The New Education, based on the seeds of inspiration in the teachings of Masters Aivanhov and Deunov.
Mrs. Kolesar is the founder and honorary president of I.D.E.A.L., the Institute for the Development of Education, Art and Leisure, located in British Columbia. The Institute is a flourishing community of parents, educators, artists and musicians who have been implementing The New Education for many years now. Learning happens there not only through intellectual understanding, but also through developing the important qualities and virtues of the heart, for true Knowledge begins with discovering and creating inner joy, beauty and harmony. Over the last 25 years she has traveled to many countries to conduct conferences and workshops.
Gilles Hainault will enrich our retreat with his outstanding ability to help others understand and participate joyfully in profound and inspiring music. Also a student of Omraam Mikhael Aivanhov, he has worked deeply with the music of Peter Deunov, arranging his songs and dance music for orchestra and choral singing. He has produced many CDs of spiritual music.A talented musician and composer, he is the music director at I.D.E.A.L., where he has developed an orchestra and several choirs.
Ardella Nathanael will lead us in the PanEuRhythmy and morning exercises. She began studying PanEuRhythmy in 1983 when she joined secret gatherings in the sacred Rilla mountains of Bulgaria behind the Iron Curtain. Since 1988 she has introduced the work of Peter Deunov to thousands of people around the world, teaching PanEuRhythmy as a contribution to world peace and harmony.
The sacred dances of Peter Deunov give us a joyful spiritual practice and a personal experience of unity. The first 28 PanEuRhythmy movements awaken us to our own potential and help us to develop and harmonize heart, mind, soul and spirit. The Sunbeams, with its beautiful hymn to Mother Earth, coaxes our budding spirit to blossom. Moving to Peter Deunov's spiritual music furthers our soul's evolution toward Divine perfection and we begin to embody the Pentagram's symbolism of Love, Wisdom, Truth, Justice and Goodness.
ABOUT THE RETREAT:
- We will have three days and nights over the Memorial Day weekend.
- Registration begins at 3:00p.m. on Friday, May 28th.
- The retreat officially opens at 6:00p.m. with dinner at Waterfall Lodge.
- It closes at 2:00p.m. on Monday, May 31, after lunch.
- Some may choose to arrive early: this can be arranged by consulting with Mandi Attinger or with Ardella Nathanael.
- We will be housed in A-frame cabins on a beautifully forested hillside near a waterfall.
- We will meet in Waterfall Lodge and dance and enjoy open-air classes in the green meadow encircled by magnificent Redwood, Oak and Madrone forest.
- Each morning we will celebrate the sunrise with morning exercises and meditation.
- We will spend our days deepening our understanding of the teachings of Peter Deunov, dancing, singing and sharing.
- It will benefit participants to be familiar with the PanEuRhythmy, but all are welcome.
- Link to Retreat Registration Form
Questions on the program? Please contact:
Ardella Nathanael, (415)499-8027, email@example.com
Questions on Retreat logistics? Please contact:
Mandi Attinger, (650)654-7844, firstname.lastname@example.org,
The local Bay Area PanEuRhythmy Circles dance weekly.
Come join us!
Berkeley (510)234-2971 or (510)527-2350
Walnut Creek (925)274-9549
Palo Alto (650)326-6394
We gratefully acknowledge the sponsorship of
The Foundation for Global Community,
222 High Street, Palo Alto, CA 94301